You would need to manage automation improvement projects by bringing technical support to the plants and enhancing the skills of local maintenance teams through training and demonstration. You would also be expected to participate and introduce new technology developments and be the reference point for best practices on the market. Increase the efficiency of the production lines through the development of automatic cycles, using the best technologies available.
- Developments with local teams of functional analysis
- Ensure the full deployment of the project (definition of the technical requirements, negotiation with suppliers, installation of the solution, aftersales follow up).
- Coordinate work with the various services and subcontractors respecting all safety standards.
- Ensure ramp-up of the line and set up the maintenance standards (PLC backup, training, documentation, preventive maintenance, spare parts, etc…)
- Provide technical expertise
- To be a force of proposal for continuous improvement (technology watch)
- Maintain knowledge of Industry 4.0 developments in order to propose new automatic technologies/processes for the introduction
- Work transversally across other regions to ensure efficiencies and best practices are shared and replicated
- Degree in Engineering or in IT
- 5-10 years of experience in automation /electrical and maintenance field in an industrial company
- Ability to work autonomously
- Proven track record of working transversally and communicating efficiently with people from various backgrounds
- Experience managing and implementing projects
- Technical skills in automation, master programming, PLC Siemens, Safety PLC, Network, communication systems, Drive etc.
- Experience with industry 4.0 principles: IoT, Data warehousing, Artificial intelligence
- German and English fluent, French or any other European language would be an advantage