Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses the information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfil our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
As an Industry 4.0 leader for business functions at Micron Technology, Inc., you will report to the Smart Manufacturing and Artificial Intelligence organization. The team defines, drives and delivers end to end smart manufacturing solutions, coordinated across business functions from Engineering and Procurement to Manufacturing, Marketing and Sales. The team will design and apply industry-leading methodologies in AI and machine learning and automation to improve Micron’s technology development and business processes across the company.
Responsibilities Include, But Not Limited To
- Define and implement Industry 4.0 vision across Micron business functions: BU’s, sales & marketing, Finance and HR
- Work closely with Functional executives and leadership to identify, prioritize and implement I4.0 use cases – end to end responsible to find opportunities and deliver financial impact in collaboration with functional leads
- Develop and lead a high performing team of I4.0 analysts, data scientists and data engineers to develop AI/machine learning & automation solutions to implement Micron’s AI roadmap for business functions
- Develop an overview of external solutions landscape and prioritize the highest impact solutions for Micron AI roadmap
- Provide expertise on demonstrating data as a strategic asset within respective business functions
- Lead projects and activities that will require the coordination, support, and management of resources from global teams
- Master’s degree or above and at least 10 years of work experience across key business functional areas such as pricing, sales, finance, HR
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven experience in implementing AI solutions demonstrating statistical software (R, Python, JMP, SAS, SPSS, etc.)
- Familiarity with the capabilities, data requirements and limitations of modern data science and artificial intelligence techniques
- Experience in leading semiconductor company is essential
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrable ability to lead multiple teams/projects in parallel, reporting to senior executives
- You are ambitious, focused, proactive and dedicated
- Strategically focused, impact-oriented, highly organized and adaptable
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.