The candidate will be in charge of:
- Developing, maintaining and commissioning Level 2 systems for long rolling plants
- Developing, maintaining and commissioning process applications based on Database
- Developing, maintaining and commissioning Industry 4.0 applications, with main focus on Big Data, Simulation tools, IoT and Cloud Computing
Professional Experience: 3+ years of experience in industrial software development (steel industry field preferred)
Education: High school or Technical degree in IT, electric, electronics or automation
Technical Skills and Competencies:
- Strong competences on .NET, object-oriented programming and database programming
- Competences on Communication Networks, Net Protocol, Web Application, Cloud Computing, IoT.
- Competences on hardware, software for workstation and server systems.
- Basic competences on PLC and SCADA programming will be a plus
- Fluent in Italian and in English (written and spoken). The knowledge of a third language will be a plus.
Based in Italy with availability to travel to other World’s countries